Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I WONDER



1. I wonder how I'm going to learn how to fly on my own. Like superman. none of that airplane shit!!!

2. I wonder why people think its cool to put euro lights on a fucking CUBE VAN!!!

3. I wonder what the largest number of animals i'll own at one time will be, i bet a lot

4. I wonder how people can handle working at places like the humane society or being animal cops.

5. I wonder when the fuck i'm going to be able to move out of my fucking parents HOUSE

6. I wonder where my life is going to lead

7. I wonder when i'm going to be able to afford my dream worskshop!

8. I wonder when i'm going to get the blue penguin up and running.

9. I wonder what it feels like to punch someone in the face

10. I wonder what it feels like to be in a car that is flipping in the air

11. I wonder what it feels like to be totally free of all my insecurities, inhibitions, worries and retarded things

12. I wonder what it is like to be smart

13. I wonder what it is like to be successful

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Vince
2. Beezaleez



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh, I neglected to do my TT. I wonder why I'm so lazy? I like your wonders. I hope they all turn out wonderful. Except the car flipping thing.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, flipping in the car thing? Not cool. Yes, it really happened to me when I was 18. Well, I hit a telephone pole and flipped back, up and over, does that count? I remember it vividly and you're too worried about surviving to be afraid.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home