Monday, October 23, 2006

Nothing Really

I don't really have anything to say at all. My weekend was average. I highlighted Janice's hair for her. In the process I ruined a shirt. I don't even know how I got dye on my shirt but I did. I might just dye the whole thing now so I can still wear it.

That's pretty much all I did.

Today I spent half the day working on a project i worked on all last week and what did i find out? OH WE'RE NOT DOING IT THAT WAY ANYMORE SO DON'T BOTHER FINISHING...fuck. wtf? i'm still pissed. i spent so fucking long on that fucking shit and for what? nothing. I could have sat at home all week. would have been the same thing. fuckers.

because of that project i got behind in my other shit. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh something good that happened at work...so our graphics guy is designing an ad for a tradeshow we're going to. New Chick and I just about pissed our pants laughing at it when we saw it. TOTALLY funny! we decided we're getting it made into shirts and wearing them to work on the same day to piss off our boss.

She had a problem with the design cuz there were naked people in it. but all their bits were covered in clever little ways so it was all good which was part of the reason why we LOVED it. i can't wait i love it. we're waiting to hear back from this shirt store to see how much it will cost. Probably like $30 or more. rather pricy but i really want the shirt so i don't mind...THIS TIME! Once we get it done i'll put up pics so you can see. its really awsome!

I really have nothing to say tonight. sorry!

1 Comments:

Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

i REALLY do love to torture people in general. not just at work but i take extra pleasure in the people at work since sometimes there are certain people i don't like!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home