Monday, October 09, 2006

PYJAMA PANTS

I could be writing about my long weekend, I could be writing about about an extremely valuable lesson I learned this weekend (under no circumstances should you EVER stay up until 5:30am drinking, the night before you're planning on going to a fair with rides) but instead I'm going to write about my pyjama pants.

I found them. It took me awhile to realize they were even missing. but one day i was like hey where are those pyjama pants. I cleaned my room to find them in hopes they were thrown in some corner, but alas they were not. I looked high and low (even behind the dryer) in the laundry room but alas they were not there. where did i find them you ask? in my parents fucking CLOSET. assholes. someone stole them.

lucky for them they're both in british columbia or some heads would be rolling at the moment. I take my pyjamas VERY seriously. if i had my way i would wear nothing but pyjamas. I'm wearing them right now. I really love them. In fact i think i want some new ones too. I havn't had new pyjamas in ever. I want silk pyjamas, or satin...no actually i want BOTH. People say, "oh they'll wrinkle" no shit who fucking cares you just sleep in them...its not like i need wrinkle'less pyjamas to go to work in...HELLO? who fucking cares if your pyjamas wrinkle easily.

So all you people out there can FINALLY rest easy knowing i AT LAST found my pyjama pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

sweet.i've never had silk or satin pj's but would LOVE to. i think they would be super comfy.

hope you had a good long weekend eventhough you stayed up till 5:30 drinking. hope you didn't puke while riding rides?

10:54 PM  
Blogger M said...

In your parents closet ???

I dont care for the satin or silk stuff, but I do love a nice comfy pair of pajams bottoms, and an old worn out t-shirt....ahhhh heaven !

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home