Sunday, May 14, 2006

King Kong and Other Stuff

Last night I watched King Kong. The first two hours were ok. Cool graphics somewhat interesting story line. I haven't seen the original so i have no idea what its like compared to it. the last hour however was not cool. it was actually hard for me to watch.

everyone was so cruel to that animal. poor thing. i actually cried it was so bad. they did such a good job of making that gorilla more than just an animal then they fucking kill it. and i mean this was no nice death. it just kept getting shot and shot and shot. i guess it would be like getting shot a million times with those metal bb's i mean it doesn't kill you right away but if you keep getting shot with them eventually you'll die. that's what happend to that gorilla. i imagine that was a painfull death. so because of that the movie gets two fists in the face.

Don't you hate it when people say you've lost weight when you know for a fact you haven't and you've actually gained a couple pounds? it annoys me to know end. I wonder WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BASING THIS ON? i've been told that a couple times lately and i just want to scream when i hear it. i know i know, people are being nice but still its annoying.

My trip to San Francisco was ok. Tradeshows suck. my boss asked me if i was having fun and i said no. why would standing on cement for 9 hours saying the same thing over and over again, enduring foot and lower back pain BE FUN???? i don't get it.

i did however enjoy the food at some restaurants we went to. that was awsome. i had a $45.00 (USD)steak...that was just the meat, the rest of the food was seperate. soooooooo good!!!mmmmmmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I also enjoyed bar hopping and not paying for one fucking drink! that was sweet too. HELL YA! We had one full day to sight see, it wasn't as great considering i had a wicked hangover. that part sucked. but i enjoyed the ferry ride, i got to see the golden gate bridge and alkatraz. so it was ok. but definitely the trade show part of it was bad. SO bad and in my opinion NOT worth it. plus the fact that i got SO fucking behind in work back here it took me 3 days to catch up.

I've been watching a lot of shows about meercats and i've decided i want one...a meercat and a penguin and an elephant. they're all so fucking COOL. but i really want a meercat. i wonder how bad they would destroy your home. maybe you'd need to have a special pen for them. and you couldn't let them outside for very long because they would dig outside of your yard. they often dig 10 times their body weight. that's fucked. My dog suki reminds me of a meercat, she often sits up on her hind legs and stares at me, sometimes whines. i wish i could know what she was thinking.

ok i'm off to africa to steal a couple meercats

4 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

I hear ya on the weight thing. I had gained a little when I moved and everyone kept saying I looked great!! I was like WTF....but hehe thanks anyways!!

And I concur on the meercat thing, they look fun! But I think the elephant may be a tab much....kind of large for your place, dont you think?

Good thing you had a few good times in San Fran! I'd have to say I hate walking around those trade shows, that alone hurts my back and feet...BUT working there makes you my hero! lol

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ummm....are you okay? LOL.

11:40 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

VX you're probably right about the toning thing. yesterday i went to the bathroom to pee and pulled my pants down...they were jeans and i didn't unbutton them..something's up there

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

King Kong was a rotten movie. I really, really didn't like it. I think that time era is a dud - it's depressing and no one wants to look at it. Think about movies that take place in that era? Were any of them memorable? Nope

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home