Friday, May 19, 2006

Long Weekend

I feel like a big loser. Everyone has plans for the long weekend but me. The only thing I have planned is to see a free movie tomorrow. The Da Vinci Code.

I don't have high hopes for it as I've heard its a big disapointment. Oh well its still a free movie. starts at 9:30am though which sucks balls. That's rather early. Especially for a weekend.

I wish I had a cottage or a large group of people to go camping with. Though actually this weekend is such a crappy weekend weatherwise for both the cottage and camping that i suppose i don't mind. I mean that would suck to be at the cottage with your friends or family and confined to just the cottage...most of them are so small.

I think i just want to lay around and watch movies the whole time. I feel like withdrawing from the world. I don't know why. I just do. i feel like isolating myself from everyone and just doing nothing. I wish i had my own place. Its much easier to isolate yourself when you're literally by yourself. I mean you can just choose to not answer the phone and there you go...isolated. and you can pretty much bank on the fact that no one will take the time to drop by and make sure you're alright. I mean who's going to worry if they havn't talked to you in 3-4 days. They'll just think you were busy. i guess in that respect i'm lucky my friends are all long distance and can't afford to call. so really the phone is never for me anyway.

I'm actually getting really motivated to clean up the living area around my bedroom. So i guess that's good. I just don't always want to be holed up in my room but i also don't want to be around my family so what's left? the basement, that's what. I need to clean my shit up anyway. I'm such a packrat. but for good reason. many times i've kept something thinking i'll use it later and i've actually used it..maybe not a week later or a month later but i have had use for shit that i've saved. so its not just cuz i can't throw shit out. IT MIGHT COME IN HANDY!

Problem with that is I'll likely grow very bored with that. I find myself getting bored as soon as i walk in the door from work. How lame is that. TOTALLY. I need some new hobbies or a project to work on ...SOMETHING.

i just read over everything and i really don't know where that shit all came from. i havn't even been drinking. ....weird.....

but i'm too lazy to delete it all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had time to be bored. But I'm the real loser. I really need to work tomorrow to meet a deadline, but I was thinking of seeing the Da Vinci code tomorrow too :)

11:40 PM  
Blogger JUST ME said...

i refused to watch King Kong because I knew the poor dude was gonna get shot 78 cagillion times at the end.


I saw the old version when I was 10 and walked out of my living room dazed and totally annialated.

that wasn't good. for a 10 year old.

7:16 PM  
Blogger JUST ME said...

i mean...

we should link each other.

two cool chicks deserve each other, you know?

9:59 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Vince: let me know what you think of the movie!

Jess: two cool chicks DEFINITELY deserve each other!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Rocks,
Don't despair! Firstly, I know the weekend in question is over, but I worked both days, so don't feel bad. Secondly, I saw the Da Vinci Code and actually liked it (the book was a horribly - HORRIBLY - written piece of shit, though the story was great). Yesterday was Monday, a day off, and I did jack. Now I have work today and just wish I could veg around. Oh well, the price of being an adult with bills...I must work to pay them.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home