Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Noooooooooo

I've been reduced to being a fucking telemarketer. I hate it. Yesterday I got yelled at by some fucking secretary. BITCH. I don't blame them i fucking hate telemarketers. If only people weren't fucking morons and would just hang up there would be no such thing as telemarketing. Fucking people...i hate people. today i managed to fake it so i didn't have to cold call people.

Yesterday was our second soccer game. the team sucks they were killed 4-1. least they scored a fucking goal. they should have killed this shacton team. we had enough to switch the entire team on and off every 10 minutes. yesterday was exremely hot. the shacton team had ONE FUCKING SUB. our team should have run them into the ground. but no they just kept SCORING that's so fucked. our team sucks. wait till i actually start coaching. they're going to hate me. i'm not putting up with any of their shit. fucking kids. i think i shouldn't coach this age. they're all annoying at 10 and 11.

I wonder why guys are such pussies when it comes to pain. one little cold and they're down for the count. try having a migraine for fucking 3 days. when i have a migraine i still go to work. it really surprises me that men are the dominant sex.

throughout nature generally the female is the one that runs things. after sex a lot of the male animals get KILLED. so what the hell why couldn't the human species follow suit? i wonder what a female president would be like. prolly just like the rest of them because she'd have all male advisors most likely. I think the president doesn't do shit. i think its their staff that does all the decision making. i think my point is proven by bush. does that guy do anything at all? i think he just makes appearances and reads whatever they put infront of him.

i have a craving for icecream right now. i don't really have a favorite. what i want really just depends on my mood. one day it might be strawberry ice cream, another just plain vanilla. who knows. i tried this one the other week which was orange pineapple. it was actually good. actually i'd have to say i'm a sucker for banana ice cream, you can't find it very often but MAN i love that shit!

well gotta go to sam's club right now....pip pip toodle pip!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

pip pip toodle pip-OMFG-lol :D

i love banana flavoured anything, especially the popsicle's(sp?)-yummee.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

I wonder if I will ever make it to a game, I would like to see you coach and NOT get pissed at those kids..personally I think you'd hold it together at the games and then start drinking after and venting on here...lol! It makes me really miss pissing off our student coaches at school...remember that?

Dawn: mmm Banana popsicles are sooo good!

BTW I was wondering when you would notice that all your daily calls were starting to look alot like a telemarketers...lol...silly muffin!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You somehow remind me of Queen Elizabeth I. Is it the flamboyance? Pip pip.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home