Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Nothing of Importance

I literally have nothing to say. So I'll talk about boring things.

1. I've been enlisted to help coach a girls under 12 team. OH JOY the point where puberty starts to take hold of those innocent cuties and turn them into raging bitches.

2. June 10th I've been talked into playing in a golf tournament. One thing you should know is that I HATE GOLF. I think its the dumbest thing and its insulting to me that its called a "sport". Hitting a ball into a fucking hole in the ground is NOT A SPORT. You dont' even have to be in shape. what the fuck is that? whatever i'm only in it because i'm obsessed with golf carts and i FINALLY get to ride in one HOLLLLLAAAA.

3. I'm obsessed with golf carts. I will own one one day and enhance it like you wouldn't believe. I'm talking gay horn, of road wheels, lowering it, sex lights on the bottom, roll cage, paint job, sweet lights, a new enging that goes FASTER than walking speed, its going to be so cool. If i ever get rich i'm going to own a fleet of them and my friends and i will drive around trying to shoot each other with paint guns. You know you want to try it!!

4. My bike rocks because its blue.

5. I can't wait for the finale of lost tomorrow. I totally hate that Michael fuck, i don't care if he's doing it cuz he wants his stupid kid walt back. you don't fuck with your friends. I mean he even killed people. FUCKER

6. Don't ever watch a movie called "sound of thunder" it is a horrible movie. we watched it cuz we saw that ben kingsley in it. that dude is a fucking amazing actor and has oscars to prove it. WHY DID YOU PICK THAT MOVIE BEN? WHYYYYYYYY? all i need to say is that by killing a single butterfly when you go back in time 65 million years ago to the time of the dinosaurs creates baboon reptiles in your present time...i belive that's all i need to say to prove my point!

7. I'm stopping at 7 because it happens to be my favoritest number. Why? when i was 7 years old it was my first year in baseball. I had the number 7 on my shirt, and i won MVP..so 7 is lucky!! I wish i had a seriousy boyfriend so i could get married on July 7, 2007 that would be fucking AWSOME!

6 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

1. what sport are you coaching? I know its either Soccer or Baseball...but i'm not sure which!?

3. Golf Carts ROCK! My grandparents have one and we would have punked it to ride around in but there was that huge storm and we had to hide inside! Damn Florida and their hurricanes!lol

4. I love blue...so your blue bike MUST be cool!!

6. LMFAO When you said that about the baboons the other day I thought you were just being weird...BUT lol I've seen that movie! It was GAYTARDED!! And I concur that it has ruined Ben Kingsley for me! I totally did not catch on to your name...I must be REALLY slow lately!

I stopped replying to those at 6...cause 6 is my lucky number! Cause when I was younger and had 6 as my soccer number I too won an award....MIP...or something like that...AND YES MOST IMPROVED PLAYER IS A LEGITIMATE AWARD!!! I'm a slow starter!! haha...please be my friend?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

4. My bike rocks because its blue.

that line would have made me ask you to go steady if I'd seen it written on your high school notebook

just sayin'

10:51 PM  
Blogger JUST ME said...

12 year old girls

scare me.


for realz.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please tell me about Sound of Thunder. My other half is a huge sci-fi fan and even he said the previews were awful. Like a Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie. They kill a single butterfly - but weren't they going back in time to hunt dinosaurs? I'm curious to see it just to see it.

11:55 AM  
Blogger M said...

I agree, Golf is stupid.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Twelve year old girls always try to hit on me. And they get crushes on me. This just is not healthy for all involved. So I stay away. It's just not fair because when I was twelve girls just ignored me...

Anyway I saw the 'Da Vinci Code'--Okay for the sake of seeing a movie, but nothing to write home about. I'd rather watch a re-run of 'Love Affair' starring Warren Beatty and Annete Bening.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home