Friday, May 26, 2006

PEOPLE SUCK

Before I get into my fucking rant I just want to say this is my 90th post...so cool almost 100!!!

Rant

my after my 3 fucking hour conversation today at work with an asshole my opinion of PEOPLE and (sorry guys) AMERICANS has really lowered which i never thought could happen.

god, this fucking guy kept me on the phone for 3 fucking hours, like FUCK and an hour of it was AFTER 5PM SO IT WAS MY OWN TIME HE WAS BURNING ugh. dickface. and i have to look forward to talking to him on monday too. i can't fucking wait.

I think i'm going to pass him off to my boss i can't deal i've spent a total of about 4-5 hours talking to this fucker. i'm going to lose it on him. and you can't just talk to him for a minute he's got to talk and talk and talk and talk.

so...now i'm drinking, feels good to vent. don't really have anyone to vent to so a blog is just as good i suppose.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My record was 4 hours in one sitting with 1 hour of it on my own time. I think it may be the same guy? Acts like he's all intelligent? I knocked the bathroom stall door off its hinges that day...Oops.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

I hate getting yelled at by customers! Specially if you're just doing what you're supposed to!!! F-ers!!!

Why what when?

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know this isn't really comparable, but I love it (translation: hate it) when people call the deli at, say, 12:15 and say, "Hi, yes, I'm interested in placing a really large catering order for tomorrow." Really? Well why don't you fucking call when we're not in the middle of a lunch rush, dumbass! That one always gets me. Then I go home and drink, too, so it's all good.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home