Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HELP

I need help. I need help naming a drink I came up with.

I always name everything and this needs a name.

It contains:

Gingerale
Raspberry Vodka
Raspberry Sour Puss

Color: depending on how much sour puss you put in, a magenta kinda color cuz i'm against pink so i make sure its more reddish than pink.

It doesn't taste sour...MAYBE a bit tart but not even. I'd give you measurements but i don't ever measure drinks i make. i just pour and it tastes good.

I like names that are funny and make a TAD bit of sense but not really. I just can't think of a good name for this drink. I already have one that i made up called fuzzy apple so i coudn't call it fuzzy raspberry or something like that.

so again HELP! or as i prefer to say PLEH!

**********************************************
Fucking children's organizations. First i had to buy fucking girl guides cookies TWO fucking boxes. and now the godamed boy scouts come around and i have to buy some chocolate thing for fucking $20 what a rip. they should make shit cheaper i mean those poor kids have to go door to door and the cheapest thing on their list is $15? that's real nice!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

Uhh CORRECTION....WE came up with the Fuzzy Apple!! Yesh...you'd think I'd get SOME credit!!

And this new drink sounds goodah....But right now I'm drawing blanks....I will get back to you!

7:30 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

what the hell i SAID PLEH ME!!!! and yes i know you helped me with that one. i was just saying that basically nothing with the word fuzzy since we have fuzzy apple and fuzzy peach. remember when we did the fuzzy peach, if you don't then i hate you!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

OMG how could I forget! Mmm my mouth is watering right now thinking about those two drinks!!

Hmm...maybe some fuzzy apples this weekend wouldnt be too bad! Yup! I'm doin it!! If you wernt busy saturday night, i'd say lets have a fuzzy evening!! Since I'll be home Saturday night! But alas, you are too popular for me!

BTW....TOTALLY 'the not pink' or even the 'anti pink'...since thats YOU! lol

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home